Do you find yourself drinking multiple cups of black coffee while you are "fasting" in hopes of increasing energy and curbing your appetite? Is drinking black coffee your best and only option when looking for Intermittent Fasting support?
What about combining butter, MCT oil and, magical "toxin free" coffee beans in a blender and drinking it while you are "fasting?" Could this be your golden ticket? Would this still be considered "fasting?"
Drinking black coffee while fasting is said to suppress the appetite and increase energy, but is this just what the doctor ordered? Will the short-term effects of coffee assist you in reaching your long term weight loss goals? Consuming multiple cups of black coffee while fasting can temporarily decrease your appetite and momentarily increase levels of energy, but both of these short-lived effects will generate a host of unwanted and counterproductive side effects.
The brief burst of energy and short-term appetite suppression one endures after consuming a cup of Joe, known as the "honeymoon phase," will quickly turn on you, leaving you tired, anxious, moody and plotting your next move...Do you chase this "honeymoon phase" and seek out your next cup, a bigger cup with more caffeine? We have all been there...You're up, you're down, you're happy, you're cranky, you're tired, you're moody...now what?
Coffee has an immediate, short-term effect on blood pressure and can increase heart rate as well. Studies indicate blood pressure is elevated for up to three hours after consuming just one cup of coffee...Will an increase in blood pressure and heart rate bring you closer to eternal health and truly assist you in reaching your long-term weight loss goals?
What about adding butter and MCT oil into your coffee in hopes of warding off hunger and increasing mental focus, will this help? This recipe packs a whopping 460 calories, with 51 grams of fat, which consists of 80% saturated fat. Can anyone say "CHOLESTEROL?" Would this be considered "fasting" if you are ingesting 460 calories and 51 grams of fat in just one cup?
Fasting, when performed properly will benefit both your short-term and long-term health. The practice of "fasting" has been around for centuries and is now backed by science thanks to Mr. Yoshinori Ohsumi, the 2016 Nobel Prize recipient who has scientifically proven "Fasting is beneficial to your health" and will work on the body in the following way:
- Promote the body's ability to feed off it's fat cells for energy, resulting in fat loss( in the absence of food and calories.)
- Increases levels of Growth Hormone, which has strong anti-aging and cell rejuvenating effects( in the absence of food and calories.)
- " Autophagy," the process in which your body will feed off and get rid of bad, diseased of dying cells, naturally detoxifying at an incredible rate( in the absence of food or calories.)
Is it possible for the human body to secrete Growth Hormone in the presence of 460 calories and 51 grams of fat? Can the cellular process of "Autophagy" transpire after ingesting a large quantity of calories and fat? Will consuming an abundant amount of butter and MCT oil accelerate fat metabolism or do you have to be practicing a ketogenic diet for this to have any effect? How will this effect your long-term health?
Is there a healthy all-natural alternative that will benefit both short-term and long-term health as well as offer support without removing your the from the "fasted state?"
April of 2017 IF-FUEL™ will become commercially available. This original plant and amino based all-natural dietary supplement will revolutionize "fasting," providing COMPLETE SUPPORT THAT WILL ENHANCE AND OPTIMIZE YOUR INTERMITTENT FASTING LIFESTYLE:
- Feed the body while maintaining the "fasted state" with powerful super-foods, antioxidants, and adaptogenic herbs.
- Stabilize hunger/ comfortably extend fasting intervals
- Stimulate Growth Hormone production while you are fasting
- Safe and productive exercise while in the "fasted state"
- Repair and recover with essential and non-essential BCAAs
- Increase fat oxidation/ naturally increase your metabolic rate
- Enhance mental and physical endurance
- Experience hours of clean all-natural, calm, and focused energy WITH ZERO INCREASE IN HEART RATE
- Increase mental focus and cognitive function
- Support healthy blood sugar
- Support healthy blood pressure
- Support healthy cholesterol profiles
- Support healthy immune function
- Support healthy sleep patterns
- Support healthy digestive function
- Support healthy cardiovascular function
ALL WHILE TRULY MAINTAINING THE "FASTED STATE."